Physiotherapy at Stanmore Health can help to treat conditions that impair your physical function, through the use of expert hands-on manual therapy, alongside specific, individualised therapeutic exercise prescription and advice.
Physiotherapy treatment can help to manage a wide spectrum of conditions such as;
Your Physiotherapist will;
- Take a thorough case history of your presenting complaints.
- Perform a series of clinical tests to assess the cause of the complaint, analysing the different factors that may be contributing to impair your physical function including muscle weakness, lack of balance and pain.
- Apply manual hands-on treatment and techniques to manipulate and treat your issue, which may include a combination of;
- Create a rehabilitation plan tailored to you as an individual which will consist of exercises that are done with the help and guidance of your therapist and a rehabilitative plan that can be done at home alone or with the help of family or caregivers.
- Give advice about the best management of domestic and working environments in order to optimise the functional strategies of every-day life.
Book Today and Save £20 on your Initial 60min Session. Now Only £65!
Or book a slightly shorter 45min Initial Consultation and Save a further £10. Now Only £55!
(If you are happy to have a slightly shorter initial session, with this option, it’s more likely that we can fit you in sooner)Book Online